We are committed to providing you with the best possible business services possible. We have a great team! Our combined knowledge and experience will give remarkable results for our clients.
We have clients and students in various parts of the US, as well as outside of the US.
Regardless of where you do business, we can support you via the cloud and remote access!
We are dedicated to helping clients with accuracy in their business, finances, and minimize tax liability. Our team's determination ensures that every client is treated with highest regard.
Elizabeth began her career offering bookkeeping and payroll services for small businesses and individuals. She supports small, medium size businesses, supporting financial files for associations, boards, clean up & compliance
She helps all business types, although she especially enjoys child care businesses, real estate professionals, and new company setups.
Elizabeth is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, offering training for new and existing businesses.
Elizabeth has been a part of a number of professional and non profit organizations including:
* Washington Association of Accountants,
* (National) Intuit - QuickBooks Pro Advisor Group
* (WA) The QuickSource - QuickBooks Accounting
* (Idaho) Coeur d' Alene Chamber of Commerce
* (Idaho) Post Falls Women in Business
* (Idaho) North Idaho Business Group
* (National) NAEYC National Association for the Education of Young Children
* (Washington): Volunteer training for Hearth Homes
* (Idaho): served on board of Friends of Head Start,
* (Idaho): served on board of North Idaho Head Start,
* Child Advocacy Center,
* (Idaho): Volunteered for Cancer & Community Charities of CDA, Idaho,
* Washington State Family Child Care Associations:
- Washington State Family Child Care Association,
- East King County Family Child Care Association,
- North Snohomish County Family Child Care Association,
- Eastern WA Family Child Care Association (Spokane, etc)
* AEYC (Europe) (National) Volunteer trainer & consultant
* (National) National Italian American Foundation
Elizabeth treats every client with respect and integrity.
She enjoys seizing moments with her children. She also enjoys "giving back" to her community in many ways.
We are happy to answer your questions. Feel free to email us below with your questions about QuickBooks, bookkeeping, taxes, business, marketing. We do not charge a fee to answer some questions.
We have been conducting training workshops and webinars for small businesses, trainers for many years. We speak on QuickBooks, Taxes, Contracts, Marketing, Legal/Insurance, Money Management/Retirement Planning with our contracted partners.
If interested in scheduling a class, workshop/training, webinar, or if you need QuickBooks, set-up/support and/or accounting, please contact us!
Copyright © 2017 Williams Accounting LLC - All Rights Reserved.